No products in the cart.
The Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC Mod is the latest product from the Laisimo series which adds touchscreen functionality that is designed for the dedicated cloud chasing enthusiast. The Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC can fire up to 200 watts and supports Ni200(Nickel), Titanium, Stainless Steel Wire in temperature control mode. It also features the accurate Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) mode as well. The Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC has a large 2.4 inch TFT LCD touchscreen display which is also commonly used in most mobile smartphones. The Laisimo L3 features one of the most responsive touch screen available on the market and allows for a very convenient way to adjust your settings.
One key feature of the Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC is the ability to use the special Laisimo App using the Bluetooth 4.0 functionality. (Now available in the Google Play and App Store) The Laisimo App allows you to change and access your power, temperature, mode, recording logs and much more. The Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and can be easily replaced using the strong magnet battery cover.
Please note, the Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200W TC requires an external charger (sold separately) to recharge your batteries.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-3/4″ x 2″ x 15/16″
- 510 Threaded
- Spring-loaded Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 5.0 – 200.00W
- Voltage Output: 0.5 – 7.5V
- Temperature Control : Ni200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel / TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 300C / 212 – 572F
- Resistance: 0.05ohm – 2.5 ohm (Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Battery Voltage Range: 6.2V – 8.4V
- Touch Screen Functionality
- Bluetooth 4.0 Functionality
- Bluetooth Laisimo App available from Google Play or the Apple App Store
- 2.4″ TFT LCD Screen which is used in most Mobile Phones
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Requires an External Charger (sold separately)
- Custom Wallpaper
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Screen Lock
- Device Lock
- Low Voltage Protection
- High Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overheating Protection